Recipe by Mia Rigden
These healthier muffins are the perfect quick breakfast or nutrient-dense, low sugar treat! With rolled oats, cinnamon and blueberries, it’s like oatmeal in a portable, snackable, on-the-go format. The best part? They’re gluten-free and school friendly!
What you’ll need
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cerebelly Beet Carrot Blueberry puree pouch
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free, all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a muffin tin with 9 muffin liners.
- Mash the banana in a medium-sized mixing bowl, then add in the eggs, beet carrot blueberry packet, avocado oil, and vanilla extract, and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in the blueberries and mix until well incorporated.
- Portion the batter evenly across the muffin liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
About the Author
Mia is a Board Certified Nutritionist. She holds a Masters of Nutrition and Integrative Health from the Maryland University of Integrative Health, along with a Holistic Health Coaching license from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, a Grand Diplome in Culinary Arts from the International Culinary Institute (formerly the French Culinary Institute) and a BA in English Literature from the University of California at Santa Barbara. She lives in Santa Monica, California with her husband and son
high standards nutrition
All Cerebelly products undergo rigorous, independent testing for over 400 different contaminants including heavy metals, chemicals, plastics, pesticides and other toxins? It’s true! We are the first shelf-stable baby food to receive this incredible honor and are excited to lead the way.