We are all about creating smarter snack options for your kids – keeping them as tasty as they are nutritious.
Give this hummus a try, made with a Cerebelly Butternut Squash White Bean pouch full of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B12, Choline, and Vitamin B6. This nutrient combo is crucial for the growth of areas like your child’s cingulum, which helps regulate cognitive functions like attention, memory, and visual and spatial skills. It also supports the cerebellum, which coordinates your little one’s posture, balance, coordination, and speech. Now that’s a dip we can get down with!
- 1 pouch Cerebelly Butternut Squash White Bean
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ¾ tsp salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Pita bread for dipping
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jar or other airtight vessel.
- Store in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 5 days.
Try adding some extra toppings to your oats, like a few dried cranberries, a sprinkle of unsweetened coconut flakes, your favorite chopped nuts, or some cacao nibs.